Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has been automatically generated from a spreadsheet. It may contain incomplete information and formatting errors. You can help Bluepages by editing this page to add new information to it or fix what's already there. (And please check out our guide to editing!)
|Address||10 Main Street|
|Opened||November 16, 1992|
|Retail floor area||104,231 square feet (9,683.4 m2)|
|Coordinates||42°37′54″N 71°16′20″W / 42.631713°N 71.272131°WCoordinates: 42°37′54″N 71°16′20″W / 42.631713°N 71.272131°W|
Kmart #3638 was a Kmart discount department store located at 10 Main Street in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The store opened on November 16, 1992. It first closed on July 3, 2005, for conversion into a Sears Essentials store. This conversion turned out to be temporary, as the Sears Essentials store closed on October 16, 2011 to be converted back into a Kmart just in Time for Production of the 2013 film, Grown ups 2. The Kmart later permanently closed in July 2016.
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Advertisement, Boston Globe, June 30, 2005, section NW2, page 14.
- ↑ Advertisement, Boston Globe, October 13, 2011, Globe North section, page 8.
- ↑ Cristine, "Adam Sandler kicks off ‘Grown Ups 2’ at the Kmart in Tewksbury, MA", on Location Vacations, May 22, 2012.
- ↑ "Sears Holdings To Close Stores To Accelerate Its Transformation And Its Return To Profitability", Sears Holdings Corporation, April 21, 2016.
- ↑ "Kmart latest" spreadsheet.